Welcome to the Door County Tourism Zone Commission

Will I be allowed to advertise my short-term rental (STR) after applying for my permits from DCTZ, the State and/or my municipality?

No, you will not be allowed to advertise for your rental until you have received all required permits.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Name *