Welcome to the Door County Tourism Zone Commission

What if I notice that I made an error after I’ve already filed? 

If you notice you have made an error in a previous filing within the last 48 months, it can be amended and sent to the Tourism Zone. The amended report should contain all lodging revenue for the month.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Name *