Can my late reporting fees be forgiven?

If a permit holder would like to have late fees removed, a letter or email must be submitted to the Door County Tourism Zone Commission. The Commission will determine whether the late fees should be forgiven.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Name *