Welcome to the Door County Tourism Zone Commission

Can I simply stop reporting if I don’t want to rent anymore?

No. You will need to deactivate your permit using the deactivation form in your permit portal.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Name *