Home : Forms > Amended Return Form

Amended Room Tax Reports

If an error is found in a previous month's room tax report, permit holders need to submit an amended report to correct previously submitted information. Amended reports cannot be submitted through the online filing page but can be submitted through email or mail.

If you require assistance with amending an incorrect room tax report, please call (920) 854-6200.

Please click on the "Amended Report Form" button below to print or download the report form. Please complete a separate report form for each filing month that needs to be corrected.